What was he thinking?

C_24

-Claus-
O.G.
May 26, 2007
For the record, I think Tomas Maier is one of the most thoughtful and talented designers out there right now and you guys and gals know how much I admire BV`s RTW.

But then again, what was he thinking when he set up the men`s collection for next fall??? Carpenter`s overalls? Workwear denim? Is it that what we turn to BV for?

Here are the icks of the day (all pics from men.style.com):

Attachments

• 00010m.jpg
    00010m.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 00040m.jpg
    00040m.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 00070m.jpg
    00070m.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 00090m.jpg
    00090m.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 217
  • 00180m.jpg
    00180m.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 99
At least some picks of the day:

Attachments

• 00340m.jpg
    00340m.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 178
  • 00200m.jpg
    00200m.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 00170m.jpg
    00170m.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 00020m.jpg
    00020m.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 56
And of course, the bags at least are a sight for sore eyes

(although I have to admit that I´m not a big fan of this quilted bag!)

BTW: First and second pic show the same bag only in different lighting, looks like a great colour though!

Attachments

• 00040b.jpg
    00040b.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 00050m.jpg
    00050m.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 00140m.jpg
    00140m.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 00230b.jpg
    00230b.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 54
Maybe Uncle Tom was having a fat day, hehe ! overalls always scream pregnancy wear to me and whats with the other baggy clothes as well, very homeboy if you KWIM.

I quite like the jackets in the first pic (1st row) and the first pic on the 2nd row as well! Not loving the bags though (at least not as much as the mens veneta with the croc accent for SS08) the only one that caught my eye is the black one in the pic with the model with the black leather baseball cap.

Speaking of baseball caps I'm always having a go at DH about wearing his with overcoats and lo and behold here are BV models wearing baseball caps with overcoats!!!!!

I had no idea! We are in the midst of getting a new roof on our condo building - and little did I know that the workers may well be wearing BV! I'll have to check their overalls out a bit more closely...

:roflmfao: BookerMoose, you are the best!!

but you know, I'd love to see someone like
taking care of my car, and someone like

handling my checked in luggage at the airport, and someone like

delivering my mail and

selling newspaper and

collecting my garbage..., no no, that didn't come out right.:sweatdrop:

But seriously, I don't dislike the looks.
Besides, Mr. Tomas said in the interview that Eugin posted, "I'm just trying to make some people who are looking for something particular happy.";)

:roflmfao: BookerMoose, you are the best!!

but you know, I'd love to see someone like

taking care of my car,
But seriously, I don't dislike the looks.
Besides, Mr. Tomas said in the interview that Eugin posted, "I'm just trying to make some people who are looking for something particular happy.";)

I dont dislike it either :shame: but I have NEVER seen a guy that looks half as good as this guy wearing overalls :sweatdrop:

Aiyayah! Whilst the collection is not that bad, am not loving it that much either. It does have a EA feel about it, like what uclaboi mentioned.

And what's with the baggy pants??!! Are we back to the breakdance days??!! Imagine spinning on one's backs with BV clothes!

This suit looks so ill-fitting on him - jacket/blazer a size too small and the pants a size too bit! Makes him looks like he hasn't eaten for weeks!
attachment.php

BM, Mid- both of you are hilarious!!!!!! :roflmfao:

Well, forget about the clothes and/or overalls, just give me the guy!! Oops that came out not right. He's gorgeous!!!!!! :P

attachment.php

Haha, I`m laughing out loud reading everybody`s comments. BM, Mid-, you guys are too funny.

See, at least BV has the customers developing a sense of humour!