What wallets (other than LV) to match LV bags?

1. I bought the mono canvas Koala but am having second thoughts at spending this much on a wallet! :cry:

I want my wallet to match my mono bags. What other types of wallets do ya'll use if you're not using a LV one?

2. obviously, i'm partial to the koala :love:, but i think the marc jacobs zip clutch would be nice in a LV bag. i had been wanting one but couldn't find the color i wanted, so i ended up getting the damier koala...now of course i've found the color i want. :rolleyes:

C361401BK1.jpg C361401BU1.jpg C361401N1.jpg
  3. I use the Porte valeurs. I got it for like $285. Holds checkbook, has like 6 cc slots and works w/ bills too. Just not coins.

4. I use a Salvatorre Ferragamo wallet in black. It holds a ton!

5. I like red wallets so that you can find it easily in any handbag.

A good leather should do! Nordstrom has great deals when they have their sales!

6. I have a red roots wallet I use ever now and again just for a change. Its very similar to the Mj style. Lots of card slots, coin section and that same closure as the denim speedy pockets.
    I think i paid 60$ for and love it. So when i get bored of my LV i'll use it :smile:

7. Almost ALL my wallets are red! :lol: I've always purchased red and black or red/black accessories just because I like them... the wallet and separate checkbook I'm currently using are made by Tusk and I love them.

I think I'm getting too caught up in "I gotta have this" and might just return the Koala for another handbag. Maybe. :rolleyes:

8. Easier to change handbags than wallets! Go for the bag!

9. i really like the coach vachetta envelop wallet with the buckle. they have a tan that would match pretty well. i almost bought it yesterday, but i really perfer a bright colored wallet so decided to hold out till they come out with something similar in a more fun color.

i'm having the same buy a bag or a wallet issue. helps that hubby has basically forbidden me to spend as much as LV wants on for a wallet. he never asks me not to buy stuff, so i figured i should honor this one request. :smile:

10. I use a Tusk wallet in Red or my Coach red wallet. I like to see it easily in my bag. Maybe someday I'll get a LV wallet.

11. My hubby is the same. He would never say "don't buy this" but he did think the $535 for the wallet was a bit much... problem is now that I have it in my possession -- I don't want to give it up! :rolleyes: But between the wallet and another small piece (Lagoon clutch), that's over $1000 I can spend on another handbag. So I probably will!

I saw the Coach wallets just a little bit ago! I like the "doe" color but the wallet I want isn't available in doe for another month -- there are some really cute ones on eBay right now, too!

12. One girl matched the Marc Jacobs zipclutch in black quilted to their Speedy 30 and it looked great. I agree, MJ's wallets look great with LV.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice