What wallet would you buy for a Birkin?

Any wallet should fit in a 30 or 35 B. Many people use the opportunity of buying SLGs to indulge in some of H's beautiful colors. I do not worry about my wallet matching my bags. I'd just buy one you fall in love with.

Reactions: Hermezzy
Agreed! Anything will go with Etoupe and anything should fit in a 35. Wallets are such a personal thing based on functionality for the user as well as color choice etc. I always thought I liked small wallets but I bought a long wallet a few years ago on the recommendation of a very wise SA at LV and it is the most functional wallet I've ever had.

Reactions: prepster
I'm a fan of the dogon wallet & will fit into a 35..
While wallets are personal they should also be functional. I particularly like the dogon because of the
compartments & slots ( your money & credit cards are not exposed) & also because it doesn't look
like a typical wallet. It can also be used in the evening or day for that matter on its own.
H colors are all glorious & it's especially nice to see a rainbow of colors in your bag as it is easy
to spot what is what
Whatever you choose, enjoy!

I agree with everything said above!!! I find that my most practical wallet ever is the LV zippy wallet. But for some reason I have trouble falling in love with the azap or long silk in. So I got the K wallet. It can get annoying, so I recommend that you also get a calvi for your most used cards in that case!! It also helps to switch to a smaller bag really quickly if you need to

I am not "matchy matchy" with wallets or other small leather goods. It is the small leather goods that I feel like you can go wild with color since it is mostly hidden in your bag versus I tend to be more neutral for bag colors (I am hoping this changes next week when I am in Paris).

I have to say I love the Dogon Duo - I like the little pouch and I feel like the Dogon is big enough that I wouldn't forget about if I were in a store (I have left a small card holder before since it was so small to "disappear on the table") and using it as a clutch. I also love that I can slip my passport in it as well as all of my receipts and papers while traveling. I hope to get a brighter one in Paris. :smile:

Reactions: prepster
I guess I am the only one that thinks it is OK to match your wallet to your bag. :cool: I have a Gold B35 w/PHW and the matching Gold Kelly wallet. I LOVE that they are the same color and hardware and have no problem finding it in my bag. Ever. That said, I do have other colorful slgs in my bag to hold my lip glosses, etc. They are all from Bottega Veneta though, not Hermes. Bottega Veneta slgs are wonderful and so buttery soft. Do what makes you happy. Then, you can't go wrong. Good luck and have fun!