What wallet to go with graphite Sabrina?

arc630

Mar 6, 2009
I just bought the graphite Sabrina this week and I LOVE it! But Coach didn't make a matching wallet for it. What wallet do you think would compliment this bag? I usually try to buy a matching wallet but I guess that won't be possible this time. I appreciate any suggestions you can give me.

I personally think a dark purple... or a fushia... If they made a wallet in just this color or else just this color in general is really pretty
13826sgypxa0.jpg

Maybe a light gray or as AutumnJade suggested, a light color such as baby pink. I think the Madison Slim Envelope wallet in lavender would look lovely against the graphite as well.

I was just going to say they have it on the norstoms website! also macys have the wristlets and miniskinnies I think the patent graphite or colbalt/silver will be great with it!

I just bought the same bag and I got the madson wristlet in baby pink (Coach's lavendar) and the small Madison light grey wallet. The inside leather of the wallet is pink. They go well with the Sabrin and her lining. I haven't seen the patent madison wallet. I'll have to check that out too! Good luck.

Macy's has some awesome pieces! Have you looked at their graphite yet? They have the miniskinny, small wallet, and wristlet! I will need to buy at least one of these! I also love the madison patent swingpacks!:yahoo: