What wallet looks good with Batignolles Horizontal?

Honestly, anything would look good with it. I mix and match my pieces all the time..it's actually rare for me to be carrying matching accessories with my bags, unless it's a cles and a bag or something.
I personally think the Zippys are a little large so I'd go with a PTI in whichever line you like the best.

Honestly, anything would look good with it. I mix and match my pieces all the time..it's actually rare for me to be carrying matching accessories with my bags, unless it's a cles and a bag or something.
I personally think the Zippys are a little large so I'd go with a PTI in whichever line you like the best.

The zippy wallet is the same size as my porte tresor international. I actually held them up next to each other because I want the zippy wallet instead of mine. The Zippy Organizer is HUGE in comparison - that may be the one that you're thinking of as being so big?

i'm brand new here but i just got the batignolles horizontal and got the zippy groom to go with it. i haven't used it yet (the zippy, been using the bag a lot) but i have been going back and forth about whether or not it's too big. I'm leaning more towards just right. lol. i think it is a great wallet to go with the batignolles.

anything monogram, Red or mandarin Epi, groom :smile:

Hey all you LV experts!

As mentioned in previous posts, I just got my first LV, a BH. I :heart: it!

Now I need a wallet.

I like the Zippy so I can get Mono Zippy. But is this too matchy-matchy with a Mono bag? The other Zippy choices are Vernis (I think the flamboise would look great with the brown but heard Vernis is not very durable) or the Mini Lin.

I also thought the MC white wallets would look good, but there is no Zippy so I would have to get a different style.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :flowers:

I think the groom will be gorgeous with the Batignolles. I like the style because LV wallets have a tendency for the credit card slots to become a little loose (especially if you're dumb like I was and put more than one in a slot). When I open my porte tresor international sometimes, a card or two falls out. That's why a love the zippy style. I think the groom wallet, with the red interior, is great!