What wallet in Willis?

cozyc

Jan 14, 2012
Thinking about a New Willis and I am at a loss on what wallet to use with it. What wallet do you members use in your Willis that fits well? If you don't mind please post pics! :smile: TIA

Thinking about a New Willis and I am at a loss on what wallet to use with it. What wallet do you members use in your Willis that fits well? If you don't mind please post pics! :smile: TIA

I've used my Madison small wallet. Here's a picture, but a larger wallet will fit:

Attachments

• Madison Small Wallet Cinnamon.jpg
    Madison Small Wallet Cinnamon.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 403
I've used the Madison accordion wallet, Poppy Zippy wallet, Chelsea Zip card case, and LV Zippy Compact Wallet. The long wallets like the zippy and the accordion actually fit vertically in the bag so you can fit more in the bag.

So far I've just used my Legacy striped zip around that I got last week. I turn it vertically so I can fit more in the bag. That's a tip I learned here ;)

56357064.jpg

f3a86f05.jpg

I use a small wristlet in mine, but I use that in all my bags, from my Camden canvas crossbody and Sophia (my larger bags) down to my little Poppy swingpack. I need the extra room in my Willis for snacks and bottles of apple juice for my toddler, so I don't have enough room for a full wallet.