What wallet do you use?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies, I am looking for a new wallet since I am getting tired of my current wallet which is a MBMJ Wingman in leather. I do love the layout but, it's just too heavy in the leather with all the hardware so I am looking for a new wallet to go with my near future Rockie. Any suggestions for a new wallet and also what wallet do you ladies carry in your AW's?

2. I've been using this Tory Burch wristlet in black as a wallet. I love that I can just use it as a small clutch if I need to and my phone fits inside. I've got a thing for perforated leather right now haha.

3. I've got the AW prisma biker wallet in grey/rose gold. I love it! It's got 3 compartments and it's a little larger (fits a passport) so it's a bit heavier. But it keeps me very organized and I always get a ton of compliments when I pull it out. :smile:

4. Thank you both for the recommendations I will check them both out. I have also been looking at the Fumo but, I am not too crazy about the layout.

5. Check out my youtube. I just did a review on a few alexander wang wallets if your interested =D

youtube.com/hellocindee

6. I have the quillon compact wallet and I really like it. I thought it might be user-unfriendly when I bought it and I'm used to carrying long wallets but I love how the zippers on the side compress the cash, etc. and save me a lot of space. That could come in handy in the Rockie.

I have it in the glossy black leather and it is pretty durable, too. I just saw it on sale on the Last Call site for $87.75 if you're interested

7. Will do thanks I love YouTube videos.

8. Thanks, I will check it out.

9. I recently ordered the Prisma Skeletal Biker Purse with Heavy Cracked Black leather and LOVE it. I am normally a long wallet kind of girl because I tend to carry quite a bit, and was a little nervous it would be too small. The size is perfection!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395784336.192491.jpg

Looks great paired with my 3.1 Phillip Lim Medium Pashli in cracked leather ;)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395784302.421334.jpg

10. Yes! The prisma biker is the best. I have the calf hair one and it is perfect. About 8 card slots, zipper pouch, accordion style pockets and a passport holder on the underside if the flap.

11. I LOVE my Prisma Biker Wallet, it holds a lot more than you'd think and the design is really sleek and simple.

12. I have also been contemplating purchasing the same wallet in calf hair, but am worried about shedding. Have you have any issues with yours? I found one for a decent price online but wasn't sure about pulling the trigger just yet. I love this wallet but I know the smooth leather version scratches easily so I am exploring other options, lol.

13. Oh yeah, it sheds but not too bad. Mine was used and has a few bald spots. Feels paper-y when it goes bald, but keeps the color of the original hair. I would rec the smooth leather. Either way the wallet will eventually look worn. If the calf is a better deal than a smooth leather, id go for it. But not if you want to baby it!
    hope that helps!

14. My wallet is a Prada continental zip around wallet, but I would LOVE a Balenciaga wallet. :heart:

15. Ooh I love it!