Alexander Wang What wallet do you use?

hollywoodbadgrl

PURSE WH@R3
O.G.
May 12, 2010
Hey ladies, I am looking for a new wallet since I am getting tired of my current wallet which is a MBMJ Wingman in leather. I do love the layout but, it's just too heavy in the leather with all the hardware so I am looking for a new wallet to go with my near future Rockie. Any suggestions for a new wallet and also what wallet do you ladies carry in your AW's?

Hey ladies, I am looking for a new wallet since I am getting tired of my current wallet which is a MBMJ Wingman in leather. I do love the layout but, it's just too heavy in the leather with all the hardware so I am looking for a new wallet to go with my near future Rockie. Any suggestions for a new wallet and also what wallet do you ladies carry in your AW's?
I've been using this Tory Burch wristlet in black as a wallet. I love that I can just use it as a small clutch if I need to and my phone fits inside. I've got a thing for perforated leather right now haha.

I've got the AW prisma biker wallet in grey/rose gold. I love it! It's got 3 compartments and it's a little larger (fits a passport) so it's a bit heavier. But it keeps me very organized and I always get a ton of compliments when I pull it out. :smile:

I have the quillon compact wallet and I really like it. I thought it might be user-unfriendly when I bought it and I'm used to carrying long wallets but I love how the zippers on the side compress the cash, etc. and save me a lot of space. That could come in handy in the Rockie.

I have it in the glossy black leather and it is pretty durable, too. I just saw it on sale on the Last Call site for $87.75 if you're interested

I have the quillon compact wallet and I really like it. I thought it might be user-unfriendly when I bought it and I'm used to carrying long wallets but I love how the zippers on the side compress the cash, etc. and save me a lot of space. That could come in handy in the Rockie.

I have it in the glossy black leather and it is pretty durable, too. I just saw it on sale on the Last Call site for $87.75 if you're interested

Thanks, I will check it out.

I recently ordered the Prisma Skeletal Biker Purse with Heavy Cracked Black leather and LOVE it. I am normally a long wallet kind of girl because I tend to carry quite a bit, and was a little nervous it would be too small. The size is perfection!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395784336.192491.jpg

Looks great paired with my 3.1 Phillip Lim Medium Pashli in cracked leather ;)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395784302.421334.jpg

Yes! The prisma biker is the best. I have the calf hair one and it is perfect. About 8 card slots, zipper pouch, accordion style pockets and a passport holder on the underside if the flap.

Yes! The prisma biker is the best. I have the calf hair one and it is perfect. About 8 card slots, zipper pouch, accordion style pockets and a passport holder on the underside if the flap.

I have also been contemplating purchasing the same wallet in calf hair, but am worried about shedding. Have you have any issues with yours? I found one for a decent price online but wasn't sure about pulling the trigger just yet. I love this wallet but I know the smooth leather version scratches easily so I am exploring other options, lol.

I have also been contemplating purchasing the same wallet in calf hair, but am worried about shedding. Have you have any issues with yours? I found one for a decent price online but wasn't sure about pulling the trigger just yet. I love this wallet but I know the smooth leather version scratches easily so I am exploring other options, lol.
Oh yeah, it sheds but not too bad. Mine was used and has a few bald spots. Feels paper-y when it goes bald, but keeps the color of the original hair. I would rec the smooth leather. Either way the wallet will eventually look worn. If the calf is a better deal than a smooth leather, id go for it. But not if you want to baby it!
hope that helps!