What Louis Vuitton wallet do you use for your Pochette Accessoires??

Idylle cles, far more than any other small wallet I own. I have two of these. This purpose is the only thing I use them for, yet it makes them easily the smartest LV purchases I ever made. They're a little bigger than the "standard" cles, and being fabric on the outside instead of coated canvas (or vernise), they are more flexible shape-wise than the old multicolor cles (which is also a little bigger than" standard" cles, but still stiff). Between two credit cards, one debit, two insurance cards, AAA card, drivers license, one loyalty card, cash bills, two sets of car ownership/insurance cards (I keep a copy of hubby's handy too), two checks, and a few assorted slips of paper I always carry for daughter, I needed something a little bigger than the smaller cles or something that could only handle a few cards. And unlike the "standard" cles, idylle is tall enough that you only have to fold the bills in half instead of thirds ... the zipper still passes easily over top of them.

What makes it really work, is that you don't waste any space on leather gussets like in a zcp or other small wallets with gussets. That has driven me crazy for years. Yeah, the gussets are adorable, but stick some cards in, squeeze it shut, and nine times out of ten the gussets add thickness on top of the cards. And likewise, no thickness lost to flaps either. Or snaps.

In fact, idylle cles is sized so perfectly that if you push the stack of cards/bills/papers to one side (lengthwise), it leaves the perfectly sized hole to store the keychain it has, plus four quarters for just-in-case. I have three zcp's, two "standard" cles, and quite a few tiny wallets and mini-skinnies from Coach, and I almost hesitate to admit that the two idylle cles become my wallet probably ten times more than any of my other small wallets combined. One is acting as my wallet at this very moment. Literally the most useful LV items I ever bought. Thanks to these, I can still fit phone, three sets of keys, the requisite feminine product, a small comb, a pen in its holder, a pack of tissues, a miniskinny with a slew of little supplies, and even a few packets of sanitizer wipes if I want to, into any of my pochettes.

Last edited:
Idylle cles, far more than any other small wallet I own. I have two of these. This purpose is the only thing I use them for, yet it makes them easily the smartest LV purchases I ever made. They're a little bigger than the "standard" cles, and being fabric on the outside instead of coated canvas (or vernise), they are more flexible shape-wise than the old multicolor cles (which is also a little bigger than" standard" cles, but still stiff). Between two credit cards, one debit, two insurance cards, AAA card, drivers license, one loyalty card, cash bills, two sets of car ownership/insurance cards (I keep a copy of hubby's handy too), two checks, and a few assorted slips of paper I always carry for daughter, I needed something a little bigger than the smaller cles or something that could only handle a few cards. And unlike the "standard" cles, idylle is tall enough that you only have to fold the bills in half instead of thirds ... the zipper still passes easily over top of them.

What makes it really work, is that you don't waste any space on leather gussets like in a zcp or other small wallets with gussets. That has driven me crazy for years. Yeah, the gussets are adorable, but stick some cards in, squeeze it shut, and nine times out of ten the gussets add thickness on top of the cards. And likewise, no thickness lost to flaps either. Or snaps.

In fact, idylle cles is sized so perfectly that if you push the stack of cards/bills/papers to one side (lengthwise), it leaves the perfectly sized hole to store the keychain it has, plus four quarters for just-in-case. I have three zcp's, two "standard" cles, and quite a few tiny wallets and mini-skinnies from Coach, and I almost hesitate to admit that the two idylle cles become my wallet probably ten times more than any of my other small wallets combined. One is acting as my wallet at this very moment. Literally the most useful LV items I ever bought. Thanks to these, I can still fit phone, three sets of keys, the requisite feminine product, a small comb, a pen in its holder, a pack of tissues, a miniskinny with a slew of little supplies, and even a few packets of sanitizer wipes if I want to, into any of my pochettes.
Sounds like a great investment! Will have to look into it :biggrin:

Reactions: momtok
Hi Everyone!
Im just very curious as to what wallet you all use for your Pochette Accessoires (or any other small bag). I'm looking to buy a nice compact LV wallet to match my Pochette Accessoires in mono, just don't know which one! I would love to know everyones thoughts, opinions and experiences.
Thanks!!! :smile:
I just bought this for my two PA bags- https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/zipped-card-holder-monogram-nvprod200163v
I’m considering a Pochette Accessoire as well and thinking of getting the Zipped Card Holder or ZPC for my smaller bags.
Zipped Card Holder is perfect!
Felicie insert or mono card holder and round coin purse if necessary. If I need to carry my change, bills and cards together then it’s my Helene wallet.
I was using my Felicie insert before I got my Zipped Card Holder last week. Both are great, but now the ZCH takes less space :smile:

Reactions: Bianca Ren