What kind of wallet do you use for your B-bag?

I recently purchased the LV Zippy Organizer from eluxury. It is THE perfect wallet with the Balenciaga bags. Its pricey but well worth it. Its 8.2 in x about 5 in with 12 credit card slots.

Does anyone have a Balenciaga wallet (to match their b-bag?). Just wondering. They're so expensive - I figure I could just get another bag with that money.:P I think it would be neat to have one though!

I just won the compagnon (large zip-around wallet) on ebay in Sky Blue! It retails for $525 but since it was used a few times I paid $400. I'm very excited and will post pics when I get it!!

I have a grey compagnon and also a grey day. I didn't deliberately buy them to match but really love the colour. The grey compagnon is neutral enough to go with all my b/bags.

I really love the LV MC wallets I've seen many Pfers carry in their Bbags. I'm going to look into getting one tomorrow! Love how it has so many different colors(33 different ones, right?) so it will match every bbag! lol!:yahoo:

hmmm not really into the whole matching thing all my accessories are lv cuz they are less trendy i just buy in fun colors... wallet is fuschia lv vernis, keyholder/card case is lv vernis is white also have lv epi wallet in mandarin and keyholder/card case in red...

beauxgoris said:
Does anyone have a Balenciaga wallet (to match their b-bag?). Just wondering. They're so expensive - I figure I could just get another bag with that money.:P I think it would be neat to have one though!

beaux, i do have a bordeaux compagnon, which i bought together with my bordeax twiggy last year. but i don't think the wallet necessarily has to match the bag. i just loved bordeaux so much when it first came out (and still now)... i had to have the wallet too.:girlsigh:

beauxgoris said:

I got one in grey and I love it...lol:graucho: