What wallet are you Chanel ladies using?

I have a Gucci wallet with threads unraveling because I haven't yet found a wallet that's not long, yet holds a lot. I also have an LV, but I overstuff it and the snap keeps coming undone. I'm eyeing some Chanel ones, though.

I am currently using a black LV Epi PTI wallet. I was thinking about purchasing a Chanel wallet. I wonder if the wallets will go up in price when they have the increase. That might motivate me to buy one!

Black Caviar with lamb inside
DSC02606.jpg

DSC02607-1.jpg

OMG:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: I absolutely love this wallet! :love:

Black Caviar with lamb inside
DSC02606.jpg

DSC02607-1.jpg
I have this in beige. After 5 years it still looks presentable.... I would definitely repurchase a wallet in caviar. Think there will be any red ones coming???? come to think of it, can't believe I've been using the same wallet for so long. Definitely worth the $$... <thinks to self....average cost per day is probably in the pennies now....>

I wanted the Paris NY like Swanky has but in dark white, but never was able to find it. I just carry LV koala wallet and change purse in damier or Hermes dogon.

Amanda, I love your wallet... especially that handy seperate slot on the right for your I.D.

You guys have all inspired me to get a better wallet! I just don't think I could stomach dropping $600 on a wallet, though! Maybe I'll suck it up and do it. After all, I spend plenty on purses (Chanel, too!) I never end up using.

I think they're still available{?}

I also would've never spent that kind of money on a wallet. . . but it was one of those days! LOL!
I went to buy a bag and it wasn't there and I NEEDED the retail therapy, so I slanted it to my favor by rationalizing that I wans't spending $1600 on a bag so I could totally get the $600 wallet! LOL!

I can justify anything!:lol:

Swanky I LOVE that wallet. Here's mine. Just got it last week. I think it's the grained calfskin wallet from the A/W '06 collection. It was a gift.

Attachments

• DSC01228.JPG
    DSC01228.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 347
  • DSC01229.JPG
    DSC01229.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC01230.JPG
    DSC01230.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 172
Just spoke with Jill and she said she thought they were sold out. Eeeek. I think I have your SA's name and number on file somewhere. I may call her. I have to have that wallet. What about the zippers???? Do the receipts get caught in there? Jill said they get caught in her's, but there's no WAY we can have as many receipts as Jill. LOL.

Amanda, I love your wallet... especially that handy seperate slot on the right for your I.D.

You guys have all inspired me to get a better wallet! I just don't think I could stomach dropping $600 on a wallet, though! Maybe I'll suck it up and do it. After all, I spend plenty on purses (Chanel, too!) I never end up using.

I could justify spending $600 on a wallet more so than a purse. The wallet has to be more durable and it's used much more because you put it in lots of bags. My LV wallet is just not working for me. I have too much stuff!

I have this in beige. After 5 years it still looks presentable.... I would definitely repurchase a wallet in caviar. Think there will be any red ones coming???? come to think of it, can't believe I've been using the same wallet for so long. Definitely worth the $$... <thinks to self....average cost per day is probably in the pennies now....>

YES:yes: this wallet is great..I think it will last forever..It is so easy to take care of ..it looks brand new still..all I have to do is put leather conditioner on the lamb inside and it takes away the fine scratches..