what VIP gifts have you gotten this month?

I'm speechless! Are you related to Arnault or something?
For this weekend, I was planning to sweet talk my way into sneek peeks of the new Epi colors, but now I have a whole new pursuit. I live within driving distance of 6 stores -(personal relationships at two, one "Global") - I sure will be putting miles on the car!

Thanks so much for posting. It's way better than that Mono Miss France they gave out a while back.

P.S. Just sold one of these - buyer's remorse setting in.....
The book that came with the gift describes this trunk as "a replica of a trunk created in 1899 and called the "Special Trunk for Men" and the replica is handmade and reduced to one seventh of its original size." The original is in the Louis Vuirron museum at Asnieres.

Dec 26th, 2011, 10:52 AM * #46
oldrobbie
lV Zinc Trunk
I received a minature LV Zinc Travel truck whiich has functioning locks and clamps. Very heavy and beautiful.
Do you by chance have the model number to that gorgeous trunk?

I am new to this forum but, have been a loyal LV purchaser for many years. On my visit to my store today I was handed by the manager "The Stokowski Trunk Globe". It's about time! Well deserved IMHO.:biggrin:

I'm speechless! Are you related to Arnault or something?
For this weekend, I was planning to sweet talk my way into sneek peeks of the new Epi colors, but now I have a whole new pursuit. I live within driving distance of 6 stores -(personal relationships at two, one "Global") - I sure will be putting miles on the car!

Thanks so much for posting. It's way better than that Mono Miss France they gave out a while back.

Yeah, the Miss France trunks were adorable, but they didn't open!! Ironically, I don't shop for LV during the holidays (too busy shopping for everybody else), so I never get to see the VIP gifts in person, but this last year's trunk was really cute! I've noticed the "Miss France" trunks get put up for sale a lot on ebay, but I haven't seen this new trunk come up for sale yet.. I guess people love it too much to part with it.