Tech What Video Play Do You Recommend?

BigBlueSky

Feb 7, 2010
I use to use VLC, but then a bubble came up in the bottom corner saying I was running out of space on my c drive. I don't know a c drive from a c minor because I don't know anything about computers so I just started deleting things willy-nilly.

Now when I try to play I video I downloaded from youtube or something VLC won't open. If I want to watch videos on windows, I'll have to convert them or I might just delete them. I don't know, yet.

Anyway, I just want to know what video player you recommend?:smile:

Charles

Sucks at budgeting
O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
Jacksonville, Fl
You can't just start deleting things! It sounds like you deleted files needed for VLC to run.

What operating system are you running. You're probably going to have to uninstall VLC, then reinstall it.

BigBlueSky

Feb 7, 2010
You can't just start deleting things! It sounds like you deleted files needed for VLC to run.

What operating system are you running. You're probably going to have to uninstall VLC, then reinstall it.
I'm using windows vista. You're probably right: I probably deleted something important.:-s

I might as well uninstall VLC because it can't play any videos anyway.

Thanks for replying:smile:

GhstDreamer

Lady Philosophy
Authenticator
O.G.
May 13, 2008
Near carnage alley
I'd get rid of VLC if you're using Vista. Install the latest CCCP, keep up to date with the beta releases and use MPC that comes with the pack. Works much better than VLC.