What VCA to get from Paris?

sslfn

O.G.
Jul 12, 2007
My husband is going to Paris this weekend. Wonder what piece that is limited edition or much better in price than US there he should get. I know they have paris exclusive blue porcelain, but read here it kinda looks dark indoor, so not sure about it.

Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks ladies

I haven't checked European prices recently, but when I was in Paris last Fall there really wasn't a big savings buying VCA in Europe (unlike Louis Vuitton, Hermes goods).

I looked at buying a couple pieces -- the pave butterfly earrings, the pave Magic pendant -- and after detaxe the savings would have been roughly about the amount of US sales tax. That indeed is a savings but I had expected it to be much more and was surprised.

I haven't checked European prices recently, but when I was in Paris last Fall there really wasn't a big savings buying VCA in Europe (unlike Louis Vuitton, Hermes goods).

I looked at buying a couple pieces -- the pave butterfly earrings, the pave Magic pendant -- and after detaxe the savings would have been roughly about the amount of US sales tax. That indeed is a savings but I had expected it to be much more and was surprised.

Now the savings are practically non-existent buying in Europe since the recent price increase :graucho:

Thank you so much ladies for chiming in! In this case I will probably get the blue porcelain pendant, but worried they might offer that for the coming holiday pendant. Last year was pink, quite possible they will do blue sometime down the road? I really like the holiday pendant with a diamond in it. Oh well will see. If I get one, I will post a pic here!

Thank you so much ladies for chiming in! In this case I will probably get the blue porcelain pendant, but worried they might offer that for the coming holiday pendant. Last year was pink, quite possible they will do blue sometime down the road? I really like the holiday pendant with a diamond in it. Oh well will see. If I get one, I will post a pic here!

I think others have said that they have heard this year's holiday pendant will be onyx with PG.
Hope your DH gets you something you love!

Is the Blue porcelain pendant always available at the Paris boutique. I have always wondered that. I am thinking of going next spring.

Great choice, the pendant is so special[emoji170]

My husband is going to Paris this weekend. Wonder what piece that is limited edition or much better in price than US there he should get. I know they have paris exclusive blue porcelain, but read here it kinda looks dark indoor, so not sure about it.

Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks ladies

And, did your husband come back with something VCA :graucho:?

Hi ladies! Yes my husband is back but I told him not to get it last minute... he told me it kinda looks dark indoor so I wasn't sure. Plus he already got me other goodies from Chanel! I was happy about that! Oh I will have to wait to see what holiday pendant this year will be