What type of work does the Balenciaga Babe do?

Thanks addictedtopurses. I was heavily put down by some of my former college 'friends' for dropping out. They all went on to law school and I got left behind 'wasting my potential' as they always reminded me. It was a tough decision, but I couldn't leave my grandparents to fend for themselves. I paid most of the bills for my grandmother after my grandpa passed away. Elderly people cannot live off of Social Security alone nowadays. I don't think many of them understood that.:shrugs:

I do hope to go back on a part-time basis once my kids are in middle school. I'll keep my fingers crossed.:yes:

good luck! Btw, the people who put you down may have their careers, but they obviously don't have the character and compassion that you do and that is worth so much more!!!

I work in investigative field (hence the frequent travel). DH is in cancer research field. He found/patented a vacine for cancer. Now all he needs is to find $$$ so he can start his first clinical trial ( and once he's done...I'll be able to afford to take everyone here to B bags heaven:roflmfao: :P )

I'm a cancer program administrator for a large community hospital. And I also train dogs! Is this a recurring theme among Balenciaga bag afficianados?

Well, I even out you professional trainers -- I am part of a dog rescue group, but every time I foster a dog, it ends up being as bad as my dogs:smile:

And I am supposedly a pet care professional (own a grooming salon) but the dogs are the boss of me:wlae:

I work in investigative field (hence the frequent travel). DH is in cancer research field. He found/patented a vacine for cancer. Now all he needs is to find $$$ so he can start his first clinical trial ( and once he's done...I'll be able to afford to take everyone here to B bags heaven:roflmfao: :P )

That's really interesting! I'm sure he is hard at work...and for a REALLY good reason. You're right...you will be in B'bag HEAVEN when that happens!:nuts:

and i am a spa administrator :yes: basically im setting up SPAs and leisure centres in hotels belonging to our chain, supervising it later, taking care of computer systems there, training staff ... so this time no dogs related work but am a dog lover wish i had a tourquoise twiggy made into a doggy bag for my little one ! :wlae:

That's amazing!! G'luck on that!!

I'm in Public Relations. :smile:

Used to teach hs English. Got bored with that, got my real estate license and love it plus I make a lot more money than teaching. I also buy homes, remodel and flip them fast and I am secretary treasurer of my parents corp. and own some shares in that.

Thanks addictedtopurses. I was heavily put down by some of my former college 'friends' for dropping out. They all went on to law school and I got left behind 'wasting my potential' as they always reminded me. It was a tough decision, but I couldn't leave my grandparents to fend for themselves. I paid most of the bills for my grandmother after my grandpa passed away. Elderly people cannot live off of Social Security alone nowadays. I don't think many of them understood that.:shrugs:

I do hope to go back on a part-time basis once my kids are in middle school. I'll keep my fingers crossed.:yes:

Oh, Fendi...you're such a good person!!!!!! It can be so hard to do the right thing, but you did and you should be really proud of that. I'm proud of you, anyway! I know great things that are surprising and unexpected will come your way...just be ready to embrace them when they arrive.

Life is a series of challenges which make us who we are. Before I did marketing, I did adult education and re-entrenchment for individuals who left prior to obtaining their degrees. I am positive that you are a better person for loving your grandparents and supporting them in your time of need. An education is merely a starting point from which to launch yourself -- you are not defined by your degree. I respect your decisions and know that you are the better person for it.

College professor and archaeologist. Basically, a girlie Indiana Jones with purses instead of the hat and bullwhip.

LOVE IT!

My favorite professor at Stanford was my Anthro professor who work Jimmy Choo boots to class. Her attitude was "just because I play in the dirt doesn't mean I have to look like dirt"