What type of wallet/cardholder do you carry with your small handbags?

1. I am not sure if this has been discussed before but my normal wallet is too big and has too many things in it to take out at night with a small handbag. Often times, I just put some cards and cash in a zip pocket but I like to be a little more organized. I found this at Off Fifth but am not sure I should keep it so was wondering what other people use. Thanks!

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11024470&SectionID=6000

2. I just use my LV Vernis cles. It's small enough to not crowd up any size bag.

3. Same here, actually I just bought a new MC one that I must post, they are wonderful for credit cards! Get one!

4. My LV koala fits really well in the LV pouchette. I use it for my other small bags too.

5. Normally I carry my everday LV because it's small, but I use an old Givenchy wallet I've had since college for really small bags. I did some some fabulous card holders and such at Nordstrom recently, and they were all under $38.

6. All LVs. I will check out eluxury. Maybe I will get one of those too. Thanks!

7. I use a monogram porte-vert. Its the folding card holder with the two plastic windows. I like it b/c its really thin and can fit into anything.

8. Is this the same thing? If so, why are people paying more than retail? I am tired so I may be missing something.

My grandma's mantra: People are stupid.

I say get the MJ wallet! I love it, especially that Nutmeg color!

9. So they are the same? Funny!

I actually got the royal blue. They had the nutmeg and I originally went for that but decided to do something "fun." I have to go back tomorrow anyway so will rethink it.

10. Chigirl, your MJ's Credit Card Case is cute; assuming you got a good deal at Off(?), I would keep it. If you still have doubts, then you can look around for another one. Good luck. =)

I use Cartier's Wallet (9 CC slots) and switch to Cartier's Credit Card Case when I use a small handbag. They are both leather and black, I personally prefer leather and monogram-free wallets/purses. Cartier meets my needs.

11. I just put my id, cash, and cc in the zip pocket of my purse. The MJ card holder is so cute. It's a keeper IMO!

12. The price was $115 so that is pretty good, I think, as it retails for $175.

13. A little embarrassing, but I carry the Lancome change purse that I got in a free gift b/c the size and style perfectly fit my needs. It has a zip compartment for my liscence and lesser used cards, and a front flap for ready access, plus a key chain. It's black nylon and holding up great:smile:

ladysarah likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice