What type of purse (colour,...) for this outfit please :) ?

A1aGypsy

Miserable AF
Aug 2, 2017
I just posted in your other thread. I would go with silver as long as it isn’t too dressy for the grad. When you say professional school, I’m not sure what that means. When I graduated with a professional degree there were a lot of suits not fancy dresses. But I’m sure you know the traditions.

Reactions: cvalier26

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
I would add a silver clutch, preferably with no bells and whistles, maybe just a little bit. But not overly minimalistic, with sharp corners or rectangles, etc. I think an oval shape would work better. Could be either soft or structured.

Reactions: cvalier26

cvalier26

Sep 26, 2014
Th
I just posted in your other thread. I would go with silver as long as it isn’t too dressy for the grad. When you say professional school, I’m not sure what that means. When I graduated with a professional degree there were a lot of suits not fancy dresses. But I’m sure you know the traditions.
thank you :smile: it is a ceremony with lots of fancy dresses :smile:

cvalier26

Sep 26, 2014
I would add a silver clutch, preferably with no bells and whistles, maybe just a little bit. But not overly minimalistic, with sharp corners or rectangles, etc. I think an oval shape would work better. Could be either soft or structured.
Thank you :smile:

cvalier26

Sep 26, 2014
Does anyone have any ideas for an under 500 pouch, preferably in shimmery pale pink/nude like the shoes ? :smile:

Christofle

O.G.
Apr 21, 2011
Montreal
What do you think of a box clutch? Saks has these Edie Parker Acrylic clutches made in USA on sale (discounted to your price range)
Nice and shiny gold or more silver like the Tiffany earrings that you posted.

2.jpg 1.jpg

cvalier26

Sep 26, 2014
Thank you for the suggestion :smile:. I’m not really inclined to a box pouch, I think I would prefer something thinner/sleeker. But thank you :smile:

Reactions: Christofle

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
Loeffler Randall Junior Lock Clutch or a YSL Uptown clutch come to mind. Both have done a rose gold color. The YSL is $475 new.