What type of pets do LV lovers have?

HERE IS MY BABY

jake1.png

his name is jake :smile: & he's a beagle. these pictures of him are a little dated since he's a few years older now. at 14 we are afraid his days are numbered since he was diagnosed with cancer last august. but he's still a happy boy!

White&Tiger Cat, Brown Tiger Cat, Orange and White Tiger Cat, Tiger & White Kitten. Tri-color Papillon, Bischon Frise & TeaCup Yorkie. Quite the Bunch if I do say so myself.

I love seeing everyone's pet photos! We have three kitties who, of course, I think are the cutest kitties in the world (I'm biased :smile: ). Incase anyone is wondering why I have planters of grass on our balcony ... since we don't have a yard, I plant them for the kitties so they can enjoy them. :smile:

Kaz (brown tabby)
Oliver (orange tabby)
Marcus (white/black)

Attachments

• kaz1.jpg
    kaz1.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 231
  • oliver3_0802.jpg
    oliver3_0802.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 224
  • Marcus.jpg
    Marcus.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 229
I have a 3-year-old Cocker Spaniel named Daphne. You can see her in my signature. She's my heart and soul. :tender:I also have an aquarium full of tropical fish and a crazy snail. :P

OMG the cutest DOGS EVER!!!!!!! I love their color. I have Staffy tooo !!!!! The oldest is it a Male???? You want to mate!!!! OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE> congrats beautiful dogs.

Lol, yup, Harvey's a male and still entire. We'll mate him at some point, but I'm thinking that you're a touch far away for ours to ever meet! :upsidedown:

He's gorgeous though, has such a fantastic big boofy head on him, everyone comments on it.

751868054_4b4da97b68.jpg
314710484_51a140e179.jpg
312538688_1bf733c0e6.jpg
312542380_a279a48ed7.jpg
:heart:

Your Tamaki Chaki looks gorgeous, do you have any bigger pictures of her? I'm a sucker for chocolate noses! :tender: