What Type of Hermes Bag Are You?

1. Since we've discussed our DH/DW/BF/GF/DF/DP/SO, how about classifying ourselves as a Hermes bag?:graucho:

2. I am definitely my fuchsia rigid Kelly in chevre.

Fuchsia - I'm really not that serious unless needed be and my friends and colleagues think I have a colorful personality. :wlae:

Rigid - I can be very cold towards people sometimes ... like if I'm not in the mood or don't like other people. :supacool:

Kelly - I prefer to think that I can also be classy ... at least in my dreams lol! :drinkup:

chevre - I'm very durable and not so sensitive. :biguns:

3. I think I'd be my Evelyne. I'm casual, a little sporty, traditional and easy going. :flowers:

4. Well, maybe today's not the day for Shopmom to write in this thread 'cause I'd have to say that butt-ugly bag in Kristie's avatar....

BUT!

On the average Shopmom-type day I'd say I'm more like my Caramel Chevre de Coromandel Kelly. Stylish with a bit of an edge, colorful and thick-skinned. :supacool:

5. blue roi ostrich kelly - sturdy and dependable...with a major fun twist!

6. 28cm Kelly black box with gold hardware. A petite classic that can be dressed down or dressed up.

7. I would have to say a 35cm Black Box Leather with Palladium. Maybe with gold -- that's tough. I think I like to think of myself as Palladium but I really am more Gold... I don't know...maybe 30, AH, sorry! Either a 30 or 35 Black Box Birkin with Gold or Palladium...

8. Maybe you ladies can help me out with this one. I think I'm a shoulder Birkin because I'm tall but not exactly feminine ... I don't know what type of leather or color though.:wondering

9. Oh, Kou, this is a no-brainer, you'll always be fuschia ostrich to us.............:flowers: :flowers:

10. I'm a black box Kelly with palladium HW. Classic, simple, with a modern flair.

But after a hard day with two little kids, I sometimes LOOK like the Himilaya!! :hysteric: :hysteric:

11. :roflmfao: :upsidedown: :roflmfao::upsidedown: :roflmfao:

12. I'm probably the Himalaya, too!!!!!:lol:

BUT.....I'd like to believe I'm a 28cm beige-rose croc Kelly with y/g hardware.......Quite girly feminine, but with a tough skin, and on the compact side size-wise:smile: .

13. Probably I am my fuschia ostrich. This is because I am bold, vibrant, fun, but I am fiery at times. I looked up info about the ostriches that provide us with our birkins and found that they have "irascible tempers."

14. I am a Jelly bag....
    um..no...just kidding..:rolleyes:

ok..I am a..hmm Orange Paris Bombay PM espom leather..with plastic still on the hardware(kidding!!!!!)..dainty..not super sexy...conservative yet bright and happy. ok..can I go throw up now..I am making myself sick describing how elegant myself is....:throwup:

15. blue jean kelly with pall.hardware soupple, togo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice