What type of Coach Girl are You????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

What type of Coach girl are you?

1. CrossbodyGirl~

2. Clutch Girl~

3. Satchel Girl~

4. Shoulder Girl~

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey all!I thought this would be an interesting question.I will do it as a poll!In the last few months, I have learned some great tips and seen some great bags.Some, I would never dream of buying or carrying.Then I have seen some Awesome bags recently that have made me take a look at my likes and dis-likes! For an example, before I never really cared for satchel bags.Now thank's to some of you, especially Shalomnurse, I bought a Sophia.The funny thing is, I carry her as a satchel bag:smile:So I just wanted to ask you, what type of bag you are attracted to most and why?

2. im for sure a satchel girl. i just love them. i feel weird carrying a bag over my shoulder lol.

3. I voted both, satchel and shoulder girl! I know I have changed my ways when I carry bag in the crook of my arm,lol..I always disliked it and thought it would be a pain in the behind, but it really is not to bad:smile:It is even easier when I 'am bringing my dd to pre-school..I can hold her hand and her brothers and not worry about my bag sliding off my shoulder.

4. i agree i really like to carry bags by hand as well.

5. Hey Dawn! I love this poll :biggrin:

I'm mostly a shoulder bag gal but ever since I got my Poppy Groovy last year, I quite like it when a shoulder bag I want can be used crossbody as well. So yeah, I'm shoulder + crossbody gal. Crossbody is just so functional when you want to be totally handsfree especially when shopping or travelling :tup:

6. I WANT to like satchels, especially since there have been so many satchel styles released from all sorts of designers/brands recently, but I am still mostly a shoulder-bag kind of person. I cannot get over my misconception that hand-held bags are "Estelle Getty Bags", or a style for older women. First, that is simply NOT true, and second, I am probably closer to that age than I am to young :lol:, but I just feel like a little girl playing dress-up when I carry a satchel.

7. Shoulder and Satchel. Lately more Satchel.

8. Thank's Hunny~ With all of these new styles coming out, I just wanted to see if anyone is trying something new:smile:

9. Satchels. They always looks so ladylike and chic. I feel like a frump carrying many shoulder bags. Lol

10. I chose everything except Clutch -- I just don't go anywhere fancy for a clutch .. LOL! I am usually a shoulder or cross-body gal, but like you, with this PCE, I have branched out to Satchel with my Sophia :love:

11. No option for tote? How discriminating! :P

12. I'm sorry, I just figured that it would be considered shoulder type, oop's.:biggrin:

13. I am primarily a shoulder girl although I love the look of satchels. Realistically and currently, I am a cross-body girl because it is much more practical for me as I am rarely out and about without my 5 year old and 5 month old DDs. When they are older and I no longer need to carry a separate diaper bag, I'll likely go back to shoulder bags for everyday use and satchels for work days.

14. This is me exactly too!!

15. When I carry a satchel, I feel like my mother. Therefore, I am mostly a shoulder bag lady. But guess what? I also enjoy the option of feeling like my mother thanks to Sydney, Alexandra and Sophia!:biggrin: