What type of clothing do you have TOO much of?

Vinyl

O.G.
Dec 1, 2007
Thought this would be an interesting topic!

So this is only my 3rd year in Boston & I have accumulated a down jacket, 2 peacoats, a trench coat & a military jacket. On top of that, I keep finding myself looking at MORE jackets/coats! I might not even stay on the east coast after I finish college, depending on where the future takes me... so this is a bad addiction since all these pieces of outerwear might be not very useful later on. :blush:

Super dark (midnight blue, almost black) straight/skinny jeans. I must have around 15 pairs of them from J Brand to Gap. I'm just not drawn to other washes or fits as much.

Clothing I hate doesn't count does it? I have far too much of that.

I have loads of jeans, and most of them don't fit me. They're mostly lovely designer hand-me-downs from my sister, and the low-rises only accommodate the lower half of my bum. I'm glad you made this thread Vinyl, I don't know why I'm keeping them. Off to cull!

Trench coats. I really want one from Burberry but each year I talk myself out of it because of the price. I've purchased 4 so far, trying to find the perfect one. I have trench coats from Ann Taylor, Coach, Talbots, and London Fog.