What tv show are you watching at the moment?

Ditto. Just watched the season finale.:heart::heart::love:Visit #SaveMagnumPI if you haven't already, absolutely gutted they canceled it.
WHAT!!!????? They cancelled it, I didn’t know that, ugh!!!!!!! Right when Magnum and Higgins get together, no fair.. I do have to say the story line with Rick and Suzy was kind of weird and I didn’t like it….The storyline with TC and the teenager I did like….

Is anyone watching the new season of Bosch, aka Bosch: Legacy? :smile: What do you guys think?
I'm enjoying the new show, miss some of the characters like Amy Aquino but I HATE the commercials! Bosch is a show heavy in atmosphere and just as your immersed in the storyline, a stupid commercial pops up. I pay for streaming services to avoid commercials, if I watch something on cable I usually record it and fast forward thru the commercials. Why the hell did the rich Amazon Prime company go this route? Arrrgh!

At least it's been renewed for a Season 2. https://variety.com/2022/digital/news/bosch-legacy-season-2-amazon-freevee-newfronts-1235255961/