What TV Series Do You Want The Network to Bring Back?

What I like About You- I'm not sure many people know about it but it's very funny, Amanda Bynes was in it. I DVR every episode becuase the shows on every week day at 3 on the CW. I wish I had known about it when there were new episodes...But I do like the way it ended, Vince is so hot:love:
Life as We Know It- I was so POed when it was cancelled before the season even finished.

Melrose Place!! :happydance: :choochoo:

One of the best dramas ever :nuts:

Yes! I'd Love for Melrose Place to come back and I'd LOVE for Sydney to return from the dead. When they killed her off, I literally cried like a kid with a skinned knee...and couldn't stop! I couldn't watch MP anymore! Syd was the b*tch with a comedic twist! I Loved her!:crybaby:

I'd also like to see that show about the hotel in Hawaii with James Remar:heart: and Jason Momoa!:love:

I'm still waiting for BBC America to show the last season of Footballer's Wives! I wanna see Tanya Turner face off with Joan Collins!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hysteric:

OH! Speakin' of BBC America, I also miss Bromwell High and Ed vs. Spencer. I miss AbFab, but I think they went out on a high note. I ain't mad at 'em. Plus, I have most of the episodes on tape.