What Tokidoki Print & Style Do You Use For Office?

I work at a bank and I have used all my prints at the office. I figure my bag goes in my desk drawer when I get there and no one sees it most of the day anyway, so why not use something I enjoy? I love my BV's because I can put my lunch, ipod, a book, and my bambino/bella/bocce inside it and have everything all in one.:cutesy:

I love my Pirata BV too!!! It's my first Tokidoki.. Hee... Worried that I may have too many BVs as I'm getting one in Inferno and hopefully Spiagga.... Still contemplating between Stellina and Campeggio.

i've used my pirata gioco and got a chuckle from my male supervisor; my co-worker really liked my paradiso gioco; and when i used my inferno zucca, another co-worker asked me, "why do you have a devil bag?" :P

i can pretty much wear any toki i want since i work in children's services and the bag is stashed quietly away during work hours anyway.

I work at an afterschool A+ program so it doesnt really matter what bag I bring. I dont think bags would matter at ANY workplace.. its not like you're wearing them while you work, right? :smile:

maya - which preschool do you work at? I have some friends that work at preschools too.

I work in the Financial District in Downtown Manhattan and I bring any of my tokidoki bags to work. It spices up the blah wardrobe that I have to wear and its only my bag...it reflects part of my personality, so why not?

I've been at this company for 2 years and no one's said anything to me about using a different bag. Usually I'll get "that's cute!" or something. I saw someone else on my way to work with a Luna in the Original Print (probably using it as a gym bag or something) so I'm not alone! :smile:

I use all my bags at work and I work for UC Davis med center. One of the doctors here always compliments my bags. Sometimes I feel like the regular playground is a bit much for here so I usually dont bring that one.

I work at SPAWAR here in San Diego and I use em all too! First i thought the Zucca was my favorite, then when I got the Mamma Mia.. oooooh i think that's my favorite now! But i know I really want a BV. So whenever I get that, I'll bet that'll be my favorite! lol

Yeah, i don't care if i'm dressed up or down.. i still carry my Toki! woohoo..

I work as a research nurse and I regularly carry all of my bags except for my inferno. I would use that one but some of my coworkers (all very conservative Catholics) think that the print is a little too evil. On the other hand they all swoon over the Paradisio and Amore prints.