what to wear with this top?

irish_clover

Nov 11, 2007
I bought this top awhile ago and it looks even cuter in person but I can't think of what to wear with it besides a black skirt ( or shorts) when the weather gets warmer.
Leggings are out because of the camel toe factor and so are jeans because this is already denim

Anyone have any ideas? I really don't like what the model is wearing with it..even though the jeans are darker it seems like too much denim in one outfit.

http://www.guess.ca/ProductDetails.aspx?style=W93433D00H0&category|3274=&image=W93433D00H0-OTGW

Personally I think it's hard to wear with a lot of things because you want everything besides the top to be understated. Other prints, pastel colors, crazy cuts, or even other trendy items will make it look too overwhelming. In that case, if you want a classier look, black would probably be the best way to go. Some nice wool shorts or cuff formal ones would look good.

Hope this helped! I'm interested to see what other people say :smile:

I agree with tehkatt; everything else you wear with it should look clean and simple. To totally change the look and have it work as a more versatile piece, wear it sort of as an accessory, peeking out from or a buttons-open short or rolled sleeve white button down and pleated cuffed khaki shorts + chunky heeled sandals.

That's a lot of look, I think you're pretty much stuck with black skirt/pants/shorts. If you pick something other than the black basics you risk looking too busy. With something basic, you can really emphasize the top without it looking like a costume. Not what you wanted to hear, but its the honest truth.