what to wear with this sparkly gold top?

Jan 9, 2006
I would obviously NOT wear the tights I was just too lazy to take them off ... but I don't like the shirt with the black pants I was going to wear. what color should I go for instead? I'll be in vegas and will be wearing a black coat while I am outside. the shoes are like a champagne color.

lastshow2.jpg

Winter white pants would look very fresh with the gold top. You'd really stand out in a sea of black. The top appears flowing at the hem; if that is the case just make sure the pants are slim fitting so it will balance out.

White pants or a pair of great premium jeans would really complete the look, I think; you can glam up the jeans by putting your hair up and wearing some more jewlery. And like someone else mentioned, do a slim bootcut or straight or skinny leg if you can - avoid a big flare or wide leg pants.

I am thinking jeans is too casual ... I originally tried it on with jeans and loved it though!!!

I have some white/cream colored pants from express I will try it with that! thanks guys!!

I agree, I think that jeans would look a bit too casual...

I think it would look nice underneath a fitted black skirt suit, if the skirt had more of a pencil fit. It's sort-of like "power cocktail" attire if that makes any sense haha.