What to wear with these shoes?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought 4 pairs of shoes from Zappos.:wlae: I'm trying to think up outfits to wear with each pair since I've always only worn black boots and am kind of stuck on what to wear with this pair. I would like to wear them spring, summer, and fall, for work and weekends.

http://canada.zappos.com/n/p/p/7235741/c/535.html (orange)

Help with outfit ideas (including handbags colour) are welcome. TIA!

2. Summery tea dresses....in fact any kind of dress

3. Thanks!

What colours would work with the orange?

What kind of work clothes would go with it? I usually wear trousers type pants.

4. White flowy dresses, delicate tops.

5. Dresses, slim cut jeans...I think they would go well with a lot of different colors..are they orange or brown?

6. I think grey and white would go well with orange. Not black, unless it is halloween :lol:

7. Thanks girls! I thought about the Halloween thing too! lol!

The colour says orange, but it looks more like a light orange/tan colour in the pictures. I'm expecting the shoes any day now!

8. Grey, navy, beige, and white go well with orange. You could wear these shoes with so many outfits – dresses, jeans, etc. Great buy!