What to wear with these amazing booties??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
    Alright ladies, I have these Tashkent By Cheyenne booties (in olive) that I LOVE but I'm finding it hard to pair them with outfits. I feel like I have to wear all black with them and I've only ever worn them with short dresses.

I'm going to NYC (for the first time!) in Oct and I want to really let loose and wear all the amazing pieces that I own because it's such a cool, fashion-forward city!

If you owned these booties what would you wear them with?
    Note: The lows will be in the 40s around then so cold weather outfit suggestions would be great! Get as creative as you want!

TIA!! :flowers:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Quick mod shots:

[​IMG][​IMG]

http://www.tashkentnyc.com/home.html

From the website:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I think they'd look awesome with black skinny jeans tucked into them...

They are gorg for sure. :smile:

3. Thanks you SunglassLove and JCinwrppingppr! Keep them coming guys! And definitely post pics and links like JC did - I will totally go out and buy something if I like it. :yes:

4. My ideas:
    with a cute dress (like in your pic)
    with skinny jeans tucked in
    with denim shorts or any cute pair of shorts

5. ^I wouldn't wear those with shorts, but that's just my personal opinion:smile:
    Cute booties!

6. quick outfit ideas:

-dark/black skinnies with a cream/white/dark gray top. nuetral colored cardi?
    -khakis/cargo skinnies (since the shoes make me think they're a little military colored) with a loose white top
    -some sort of sweater dress would be cute
    -a black romper!

basically the colors black, dark gray, khakis, whites, creams, browns, and a military green as a top would complement your booties well

your mod shots are great btw!

7. those are amazing. fabulous legs too!
    i say everything that has been suggested but not really liking shorts with those

8. They're beautiful and your legs are amazing!!

9. i looove dresses, even in the winter! so I would do either:
    1. a printed dress with neutral tights (grey, black). cardigan (belted)/ or jacket.
    or
    2. Neutral dress with jewel tone tights (navy blue, dark purple, black, grey and a leather jacket :smile:
    i like the idea of tights peeking through the side of the shoe :biggrin:

10. You ladies are the best, thank you! :flowers::flowers:

I LOVE all these recommendations!! Honestly, as dumb as it probably sounds, I have never, EVER worn these with anything other than black. I LOVE the idea of the cargo skinnies, maybe some J Brand Houlihans! Thank you dear linh. :woohoo:

I really like both recommendations, especially #1! I need more prints in my life...almost all of my goodies are solids and a couple striped pieces. Thank you so much!

I've been armed with fab ideas and now I'm ready to shop! :graucho:

11. love them!! I'd wear them with skinnies... maybe even rolled up a little so you can see the whole boot...

12. A sweater dress with textured tights would be really cute :biggrin:

13. leggings, skinny jeans, jegging, opaque stocking w/ dress or skirt...
    they are nice...:love: