What To Wear with our B-Bags??

1. What should we wear with our bbags:love: ??? let's start a new trend:cool: !!

thankss...;)

2. This is a great idea. I just bought my first city, an ink one that is not too veiny which I prefer. While the SA assured me how versatile it is, I'm wondering what you folks wear with that color. Thanks.

3. I have been wearing a lot more jeans than I usually do.

4. I match my bags to what I'm wearing instead of the other way round.

Anyway B-bags look great with casual wear especially jeans.

5. I wear mine with any and everything, and or even nothing at all!! LOL!

6. all colors with JEANS JEANS JEANS.. DEFINITELY!

7. Jeans, cargos & skirts........oh my!

8. With lots of jeans and casual tees.

9. I definitely wear mine mostly with jeans, but there have been times I've worked it into work outfits too.

10. i wear jeans, skate shoes, jandals, tees, tops with my b-bags - of course not at the same time.... my sense of dress is more causal... but i must say its sorta getting quite grown up thanks to my bags!

11. I carried mine last night to a party. I wore jeans, flip flops and a vintage T-shirt. I carry my b-bag with any outfit, whether it's for work, or just going to the grocery store :P

12. I have only one b-bag its bronze and i wear it with everything. I take it everywhere. The bag goes with everything I own. I wore it last night with white jeans a white denim jack and white gucci stillettos. Geesh! the bag is awsome that way.

13. That sounds hot!

14. thanks Irissy ;)

15. Anything and everything;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice