What to wear with grey suede ankle heels

Mar 13, 2011
Hi Ladies

I need some help please

I saw these super nice grey suede ankle boots the other day but can't figure out
what's color of jeans would go with it or it doesn't goes with jeans???

I'm not very good at mix and match but I really want to try a different color other than black, Can someone help

Thanks so much

Attachments

• 10126167_667815_1000.jpg
    10126167_667815_1000.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 1,891
Oh,dear, be oh so careful about dark color transfer from jeans on those pretty boots. Spray? Ask a cobbler. Color-wise they are so neutral, they would match anything. Maybe a fabric pant would be safer.:biggrin:

I just bought a pair similar in a gorgeous olive. So want grey too. My friend wears her grey booties with light blue ankle length skinny jeans, sometimes rolled and cotton layering tops in cream/olive and brown accessories - belt and Hermes CDC to match. Casual but chic.

shiba said:
I just bought a pair similar in a gorgeous olive. So want grey too. My friend wears her grey booties with light blue ankle length skinny jeans, sometimes rolled and cotton layering tops in cream/olive and brown accessories - belt and Hermes CDC to match. Casual but chic.

I like the idea of the light denim too

I agree with Jen Sparro. As well, I'm just thinking back to the colour block ballet pierre hardy shoes I have. The shoes are below and have the grey that you've got on your shoes. I've let the shoes be my inspiriation for pairing colours together (aka working in brighter colours into my wardrobe.)

11cdt0z.jpg