what to wear with Green VP Paillettes CL's?

maria28

loving H...
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
UK
i saw these gorgeous sparkly green heels and even though they're not my usual style, i just had to have them. they're so dreamy and i can't stop thinking about them. they make my heart sing and feel like a "princess".

they're no longer available in stores. my heart told me, if i don't get them now, who knows when the next opportunity to get them (if i'm lucky to find them) would pop up again. so, with the help of a lovely tpf-er, i bought them....a pair of BNIB vibrant green Very Prive Paillettes Christian Louboutin's.

the only thing is, i normally wear black/white/beige/dark blue. basically all the "boring" colors. i haven't a clue of what to wear to compliment these gorgeous shoes.

any suggestions?

TIA:smile:

fieryfashionist

aka Minal :)
O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
The city that never sleeps!
Hi! Ohhhh, the green paillette VPs are so pretty! :smile: I think that shade of green looks amazing with charcoal grey... the shoes would definitely stand out if you were to wear, say, a gorgeous grey dress! :love: I think "boring" colors (and they aren't at all!) are perfect for letting the shoes take center stage... brown, navy, beige, white, etc... all would work well.

I could also envision them with white jeans/pants/a pretty yellow top, gold accessories, etc.! If you want to be funkier, I think violet would be gorgeous as well (a beautiful dress, for example)! :smile: I'm sure you'll look fabulous in your shoes! :flowers:

maria28

loving H...
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
UK
^thanks for the quick reply. i really appreciate the suggestions.

i'd have never thought of grey with the shoes. but sounds great....maybe with a "chiffon" gray dress?

Kittie LaRoche

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Supernova Heights
Hi! Ohhhh, the green paillette VPs are so pretty! :smile: I think that shade of green looks amazing with charcoal grey... the shoes would definitely stand out if you were to wear, say, a gorgeous grey dress! :love: I think "boring" colors (and they aren't at all!) are perfect for letting the shoes take center stage... brown, navy, beige, white, etc... all would work well.

I could also envision them with white jeans/pants/a pretty yellow top, gold accessories, etc.! If you want to be funkier, I think violet would be gorgeous as well (a beautiful dress, for example)! :smile: I'm sure you'll look fabulous in your shoes! :flowers:
I totally agree with all your suggestions :yes: Plus I think the more clean-cut the outfit the bolder can be the shoes/accessoires.

This might sound crazy but the green VP Paillettes are my dream wedding shoes :love:

maria28

loving H...
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
UK
Lol... I actually do have a green lizard Kelly bangle with Ghw :P.
Thx for the idea, lv piggy :smile:

lvpiggy

feels like pigsomnia
O.G.