What to wear with Glitters?

angelstacie04

My Weakness: Shoes
Apr 12, 2008
Hi Ladies! Well, Asha the magnificent found me a pair of glitters:yahoo: and i was getting them for prom, but i have no idea what color or what kind of dress to wear. So, if you don't mind, could you give me some ideas or what do you wear with your glitters?

You can pull off almost any color prom dress with Glitters. I think any solid bright colored dress (that goes well with your skin tone) will do just fine--fire engine red, kelly green, electric blue, etc.

ITA with xnplo... Let your shoes take the spotlight! I would keep your dress on the simpler side, with fewer embellishments that are normally found on prom dresses.

p.s. Whoo NC!

I agree with Dukechickie, the dress should have simple linesbe, but can be any color you like. The glitters would look great with a bright dress or a champagne or bronzy color.

What color is the heel? I think you can wear almost any color... I have bought navy, olive, white dresses to go with mine. Mine have the gold heel and I even wear them with dark wash jeans and almost any color shirt

You can pull off almost any color prom dress with Glitters. I think any solid bright colored dress (that goes well with your skin tone) will do just fine--fire engine red, kelly green, electric blue, etc.

ITA with xnplo. Any solid jewel tone prom dress would work with the glitters. If it looks good on you, I think that hot pink would be lovely. Be sure to show us when you get your dress!

edressme_1999_6900572

or this with anemones
edressme_1999_11410025

edressme_1999_11252083