What to wear with brown trousers?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I find brown a really hard colour to co-ordinate with....what colour top would go with dark brown trousers ?

Does black go with brown?

2. I'm not a fan of black&brown, sometimes it works though. I wear brown with beige, off-white, and light gray.

3. I'm not a fan of black & brown, but I do like Camel and Black.

Colors that work well w/brown:
    Blue (light blue, turqoise)
    Rose colors (similar to this) or this
    Olive Green
    Jewel Tones (such as deep purple)
    off white

4. Beige/ off white shirt.

5. whites and creams/light browns would be your best bet.

i've seen some people do it with pinks but it's your call whether you like pink or not

6. I would say a cream top

7. Cream is always a win. I also love lime green with dark brown. Or a pale blue. Some shades of yellow even look nice. Oooh, and orange-red could look great too.

8. i love green and brown but not with brown trousers. makes me feel like a tree :smile:

9. With brown pants, I really like (and it depends on the exact tone, of course) cream, camel, coral, rose pink (and pale pink), blue (pale aqua/turquoise), orange (pale though... more like creamsicle), yellow (pale), etc. Lots of options. Personally, I do not like brown paired with black... IMO, there are far nicer options out there. :smile: