What to Wear with a Yellow St. Louis

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those with a yellow st. louis tote, I need some feedback on what to wear with it. I hardly use mine since I only carry it when I'm wearing a white, black or green top with jeans. TIA :smile:

2. I have a yellow Marie Gallant (a.k.a. Okinawa bag) and use it all year. I love wearing it with the colors that you mentioned in addition to navy. Since this season brown and golden yellow are "hot" color combos for the moment, I wear mine with chocolate brown. Hope that helps. Oh, yeah, and also charcoal gray looks good, too.:smile:

3. Thanks for the tip Ladybaga :smile:

4. You are welcome! (I used my Goyard tonight. Wore camel pants and a blue sweater topped with a Blue Burberry quilted jacket. :smile:) Enjoy your bag!!!

5. I used my yellow st. louis with a navy top and it looked great. Can't wait to try it with my browns and greys. Thanks again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice