What to Wear With A Spaghetti Strap Dress In Winter???

BellaChic

Oct 29, 2008
How can you still be warm in a spaghetti strap dress in the winter and still look good? For example, what could I put with the dress below. I work in a professional office with professional dress. How I can still look sophisticated and professional in this silk dress during this cold weather? Thanks for any help!!!

SpiegelSpaghettiStrapDress.gif

Ooh, I love wearing my sundresses in the winter! It helps me stretch out my wardrobe and wear all my clothes all year long. :yes:

I recently wore a spaghetti sun dress a couple weeks ago. It was cold, so I paired it with black leggings, closed-toe wedge heels, a cardigan, and a scarf. In fact, if you want to see a picture, click on the link in my signature. :yes: You can also use black hosiery instead of leggings if it's too cold for leggings.

Here's how I'd wear it.

Work:

Black blazer, sleeves rolled up
Tights
Heels - but no open toes, something like CL Decolletes.

Play:
Black leather jacket, sleeves rolled up
Tights
Shoe boots such as these bath oil's from Clarks (UK)
999ap17950ahuge.jpg

or CL C'est Moi?

33440_in_l.jpg

Perhaps if you are feeling brave and the dress lands above your knee go for some wet look leggings and shoe boots!!

ive been wearing my sundresses with a cardigan or a blazer with a skinny belt around my waist along with stockings =) i love being able to wear pretty dresses all year round now!

Love the Clarks! Is there any place to get them in the U.S.?

Here's how I'd wear it.

Work:

Black blazer, sleeves rolled up
Tights
Heels - but no open toes, something like CL Decolletes.

Play:
Black leather jacket, sleeves rolled up
Tights
Shoe boots such as these bath oil's from Clarks (UK)
999ap17950ahuge.jpg

or CL C'est Moi?

33440_in_l.jpg

Perhaps if you are feeling brave and the dress lands above your knee go for some wet look leggings and shoe boots!!