What to wear with a black leather jacket?

KellieK

Sep 17, 2007
I have been wanting to get a black leather jacket for the fall, which usually something I wouldn't sport but I'm trying to get out of more comfort zone haha. Looks like most leather jackets are pretty expensive (one I fell in love with at a local boutique was 899$) soo....I'm thinking of getting something else less expensive, especially since this is a new thing for me. So I found this non-leather jacket at Urban Outfitters and I really like it, so I'm thinking of getting it. Question is....what is good to wear with it? I need ideas!!!!!

Link: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...ate&navCount=228&navAction=poppushpush&color=

Attachments

• 14992242_01_b.jpg
    14992242_01_b.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4,568
You can almost literally wear a black leather jacket with anything. You can use it with a girly dress to toughen it up a bit. It always goes with jeans. It adds a slight edge to black pants and a white blouse. It gives a more toned-down University look with a turtleneck. The possibilities are almost endless.

I agree anything goes, the possibilities are pretty much endless. I pair mine with skinny jeans and heels or boots. You can do anything you want too. Its a little chilly today, and I wore mine with some leggings, and flats.

34618_ou_l.jpg
Love this look

I have 3 leather jackets and love pairing them with boots or even my Converse sneakers and skinny jeans for a rocker look. Sometimes I wear one over a cute dress and the contrast looks awesome...Leather goes with everything!