what to wear w/ new boots?!

krisalyn

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
hi hi!

recently bought this frye campus flower boots for a really good deal!!! discounted at nordstroms from $256 to $128!!!!! i wasn't able to pass that up!!

but now, i'm totally lost! what can i wear these wonderful boots with?! they are a nice berry color...which makes it harder to match =(

help my fellow fashionstas at tPF

fryeboot.jpg

Today, i wore it w/ this sweater + legging...but not sure if it really went well..
20071130c.jpg

w/ coat
20071130b.jpg

thanks for all the help!

priin: yes, i also do think formal dress would be super tacky w/ these boots.

crylater: thankies!!

pippop: really? what do you pair w/ your boots? I'm at a total lost on how to wear these boots.

I wear mine with tights or leggings and with jeans, though I don't tuck jeans into them...it looks weird to me. Sometimes I just wear them with dresses with nothing underneath (tights, etc). I think they go with more than you'd expect!

hmm i agree that this colour is not that easy to mix and match around with.
i will wear it with a very simple outfit and either a black bag or a bag that is close to e colour of the boots. bt then, the rest of the outfit will be just black, grey or white.
if you have too many colours for the outfit, together with this boots, you're gonna look too busy.
jmho =)

thanks guys for all your inputs!

i think it's really limited with what i could wear with it currently, since it's winter here and i need to keep warm.

I was thinking...a mini demin skirt and legging? does that sound tacky?
it's hard to tuck the jeans into it because it's not that roomy. *#)$(#@$ @ my thick calfs!