What to wear under or over this top?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so bad at dressing myself! I have this top http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=906037022

What color should I wear underneath? Would it be ok to wear with a cardigan and what color?

Thank you. I am really clueless and just purged my closet and am starting fresh. Just not sure how to create outfits very well!

2. i'd wear a white/cream cami underneath
    may be a jacket/blazer over...cardi is okay but a jacket is more crisp to finish off the look.

3. Definitely a beige or off white/ white cami underneath... I think a crisp tailored blazer would look great over it!

4. Couldn't agree more

5. I have a similar top and I love it.
    Here is some of the outfit that I mix and match, hopefully give you some idea:
    - white cami under with BCBG power skirt, stacking bracelets
    - white bra under with skinny jeans, top it off with my black/white tuxedo inspired blazer. I think if you want to layer something over it, you should use a blazer (or a jacket with no texture) instead of a cardigan, because the top already has a lot of texture, you need to be very careful when mixing textures.
    - color cami with color blazer in the same color family when I feel colorful.