what to wear to the us open?

Dec 18, 2007
Tommorow night, I am fortunate enough to have tickets to the US open. The only thing is what to wear? Should i dress up? Should I be casual?

Heres a little info about me:

• I am young, I'm a sophmore in high school
  • I am only 5'3 and a half
  • I have big hips and a big chest (D)
  • I am not stick thin and would like to cover my arms.
I was thinking of these possibilities:

P1010778.jpg

old navy green skirt. target BOYS sweater vest (since it was boys it was only $10!) vintage jade necklace from my grandma!

P1010774.jpg

free people flower dress. bright j crew cardigan

P1010766.jpg

lacoste hooded top, crossword vans, hudson shorts (yay marshalls!)

Oh how fun! Who are you going to watch? The later rounds are so exciting!

I think either one of the top two outfits would be perfect! But maybe the second would be best since you want to cover your arms. I'm always watching the girls in the crowd during the open so I'll know what to wear to tennis matches (just started dating a tennis player, so you can guess what dates are like during the Open :P...)

Thanks! Also If you don't like the three options I put out, please please please tell of some suggestions!

Laurie8504 I dont know whos playing yet, but I'll know very soon! Also If you are dating a tennis player what would you personally wear to the open?

I would probably go with an easy sun-dress in a neutral color, white most likely. With cute flat sandals and huge sunglasses, then put my hair up in a messy bun. Maybe something like this:

sara-berman-scaloped-sun-dress-by-sara-berman.jpg

_5480528.jpg
9994-621368-d.jpg
9994-621369-d.jpg

CH_4164_B_125_6H_01.jpg

Thanks! I dont have that many sundresses just becuase when I usually wear dresses its to a formal event. I think tonight will not be that sunny just becuase it starts at 7!

But if it is

Im going to wear my Marc by MJ sunnies
P1010784.jpg

Maybe Ill wear a maxi dress and cardigan?
P1010787.jpg

I'm still toying with my wardrobe.

I went to the US open last night!! I was in the Arthur Ashe stadium and saw two matches - boscinsky vs. safina and blake vs. fish. I wore a dress with sandals and carried my miu miu bow bag. Everyone was dressed very casual.

Thanks! I dont have that many sundresses just becuase when I usually wear dresses its to a formal event. I think tonight will not be that sunny just becuase it starts at 7!

But if it is

Im going to wear my Marc by MJ sunnies
P1010784.jpg

Maybe Ill wear a maxi dress and cardigan?
P1010787.jpg

I'm still toying with my wardrobe.

Oh yes, that's cute! Maybe nix the sunglasses for a night match, or just prop then on your head.

The match was amazing!
I saw Na li vs. Elena Dementieva and Marin Cilic vs. Novak Djokovic
The first match was amazing but wasnt that long. It was clear who was going to win. With the men's singles the match was so close! It went till about 1. I ended up wearing

P1010774.jpg

I wasnt going too but It was the comfiest choice so I went with it.