What to wear to an outdoor concert?

1. I was thinking going kind of boho-ish - jean lowrise distressed capris, sleeveless black empire lowcut top w/slight beading, and either flip flops or ballet flats (probably ballet flats are smarter as I wouldn't want my foot crushed lol :nuts: ). It's supposed to be in the 80s and humid...yay :yahoo: Sound ok or should I do something else? I was going to try shorts but not sure how comfortable I'll be in shorts all day...

2. that sounds good to me! :smile:

3. Sounds cute! Enjoy!

4. i vote for darker pants... i like to sit somewhere when i get tired. actually that depends on the, is it a rock concert or soft music concert? and is it at a garden or somewhere else?
    i also pick shoes than sandals. maybe high tops sneakers?

5. that sounds really cute already, but just in case if you wanted more options:

the top - droopy backless top w/ a bikini underneath or a very low cut front halter w/ a bikini underneath.

with...

cargo knee shorts (chip and pepper screaming beaver shorts are the bomb - OR da nang is pretty good too)

OR i'd do one of those tube dresses (where the top is ruched and the bottom just flares out)... like this, not necessarily w/ the same color and a nice beaded dangling necklace.. those dresses are soo comfy too
    [​IMG]

I love outdoor concerts, have fun!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice