what to wear to a nightclub?

klimax

Nov 1, 2013
The club I plan on going to says no jeans or sportswear. Is a trench coat and loafers and chinos too much? I don't know what to wear. Chinos and cashmere Cardigan?

Chinos are too casual. So are loafers and a trench. (I am assuming you are a woman?). I don't think i have ever seen a cardigan in a club. Nightclubs are the occasion to break out the sequins and pumps. If you don't have any kind of a Freakum Dress a LBD dressed up with some jewellery and hot shoes can work.

I always find women dress too slutty/skimpy in nightclubs, seems like you are going for the exact opposite! You do need a bit of a smarter outfit. If you prefer to stay simple choose a dress (preferably right above the knee) or black tight trousers with a nice little top.
The night club is the place for shiny materials! And heels preferably, eventually smart flats, pointy and shiny :smile:

The club I plan on going to says no jeans or sportswear. Is a trench coat and loafers and chinos too much? I don't know what to wear. Chinos and cashmere Cardigan?

You need to give us a bit more of a clue as to what sort of club. You outfit sounds to casual but you don't want to go to the other end of the spectrum. I nice knee length dress, heels etc would probably be right. What's in your wardrobe?

I'm going to. A nightclub in a few hours, what should i wear, black vneck, grey cashmere cardigan, black chinos, black boots or. A white shirt, black chinos, and black loafers (maybe with black trench coat or pea coat?)

Its a rnb, club classics, latest hits nightclub.

Loafers and a cardigan are still too casual. Needs to be something a bit smarter, like a button front shirt in a nice, evening appropriate material, maybe even with a jacket. If you know the name of the club try googling it or searching on facebook- clubs often but up 'party pics' and you can get a better idea of the vibe and see what other people are wearing.