What To Wear To A Concert- Corporate Box?

jen_sparro

Jen
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
My friend has invited me to go to an Alicia Keys' concert tomorrow night (late notice as she was only just offered the tickets). The issue is, we're in a corporate box (VIP)... so I'm at a loss as to what I should wear? Needless to say, I've never been in a corporate box for a concert...

Should I wear more dressy clothing? Heeled boots or can I get away with my IM Bobby sneakers? Is something along the lines of these alright?

Probably depends on the company. The corporate boxes I've been in are pretty casual, but they're all involved with the music industry. I wouldn't sweat it too much either way, the outfits you have are pretty neutral and people won't be analyzing what you're wearing unless it totally stands out. In general I'd just avoid anything too sloppy or too slutty/trashy. :smile:

Probably depends on the company. The corporate boxes I've been in are pretty casual, but they're all involved with the music industry. I wouldn't sweat it too much either way, the outfits you have are pretty neutral and people won't be analyzing what you're wearing unless it totally stands out. In general I'd just avoid anything too sloppy or too slutty/trashy. :smile:

+1

If I were in your situation jen, I'd wear my Beketts, skinnies, a cute top and a leather jacket which is basically like the outfit on the right that you posted! While it's a corporate box it's still a concert so you don't want to feel too dressed up and/or uncomfortable.

The only NOs I can think of are: No mid drift or excessive cleavage.

Have fun!!