What to wear shopping in London

RichardLynch

Male CL heel wearer
O.G.
May 7, 2009
So am going shopping in Central London on Saturday. Going off to the Louboutin exhibition first then to hit the shops.
I like to be girly yet sexy and practical. Also I do love a good pair of heels. Higher the better. What would you girls suggest I wear?
xxx

sabrunka

O.G.
Feb 17, 2010
Don't wear high heels lol.. MAX 4 inch heel! But I suggest lower! Also, it depends on where you're going, but you don't need to dress up much, unless you're going to bond or sloane, or Harrods or something like that. It is going to be raining this weekend as well! If you aren't going to be walking much or be outside much, higher heels should be fine :smile:

mlemee

Feb 2, 2012
Definitely don't wear sky high heels unless you have a car nearby to rescue you after 1 hour! I would wear 100mm heel (4 inches) they're wearable for all day walking. Ballet pumps are probably better to be honest, espec if it's raining

Millicat

O.G.
Apr 19, 2012
I'm wondering what you chose to wear in the end !
I would have recommended even lower than 4" - which i thought was way too high for shopping there - there's SO much to see/cover !!!
I know whenever i'm there i'm walking and strolling so much that even 3" kills me :P