What to wear at the Grammys 2009?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need help plzzzzzzzzz....

A friend of mine works for the Grammys and he was able to get tickets for us for the 2009 awards on Feb 8th. I am sooooo excited but with less than one month to go, I am starting to panic since I have no idea on what to wear. Can anyone please give me a piece of advice? :yahoo:

2. #2 Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
    Do you have a budget?
    If not, I would suggest Herve Leger

3. The nice thing about the Grammys is that anything goes. You can even go a little over the top because that is how the music industry types dress. A Tuxedo type of suit with an interesting tank (sequins, beaded etc) underneath is always good. Or simple top with great necklace. Since you are seated, more interest is need on your top half than the bottom and you better wear something comfortable as it is a long show.

4. ^^PurseX, all your selections are really pretty, but I don't know the comfort level of a bandage dress when seated all the time, LOL!

5. Thank you guys very much for the help. I really like your ideas. Now I have an idea of what to look for.
    Rave