What to watch pay attention to for Hermes Birkin Courchevel?

Nov 4, 2007
Hi, I recently bought a Hermes Birkin Courchevel from sandiaexchange. This is my 1st Birkin bag. Can someone tell me what should I pay attention to for my bag, like rain and scratch? Thanks!

The grain can be worn out by, well, being deeply scratched or abraded. You'll find that the corners get the most wear because of all the tension that the leather is under at those areas. That's why you'll find the better sellers on ebay will include pics of the corners when selling used bags. Spa treatments I don't find do much to bring it back, but avoiding banging the bag around will help.

Thanks, hermesgroupie.:tup: For my birkin, I find a lot of scuffs at the corners and the sides.:crybaby: How susceptible is Courchevel to scruff and scratch? Thanks!

The grain can be worn out by, well, being deeply scratched or abraded. You'll find that the corners get the most wear because of all the tension that the leather is under at those areas. That's why you'll find the better sellers on ebay will include pics of the corners when selling used bags. Spa treatments I don't find do much to bring it back, but avoiding banging the bag around will help.

Thanks, hermesgroupie.:tup: For my birkin, I find a lot of scuffs at the corners and the sides.:crybaby: How susceptible is Courchevel to scruff and scratch? Thanks!
It's not very susceptible, but NO leather is impervious. Unless you keep it in its box for all eternity, your bag will eventually show some wear. Just enjoy it!:flowers: