What to use for cards inside the Mini Pochette?

yogamamaloves

May 12, 2013
I need your help! What do you all suggest I buy to hold my cards inside a mini pochette which I will be using as a grab and go? Right now I am trying to decide between the Cles in Azur or Pocket Organizer in Azur. I would still need room left for keys and a gloss etc. I am currently using the red Empriente Cles and I love it but need to switch things up a bit for the summer. I don't think it will fit well in the mini pochette either. I also thought it would be a good time to try some Azur out. Maybe you have a different suggestion all together for the cards?

Currently own
DE Cles
Mono Cles holds my keys
Empriente Cles currently holds cards and cash
Mono round coin purse holds coins
Mono Cosmetic case catch all
Mono Pochette NM
DE Neverfull MM with Pochette
DE Speedy B 25

For those who are using the Cles inside. Are your keys just floating loose inside the pochette or are they in their own holder? In other words will two Cles fit? One for cards one for keys?

i have a number of slg's that i could use but the truth is i use my cles every single time. it is so compact and holds more than you would think. i put my license, cards, cash , whatever and then there is still so much room left inside a small bag. it's such a simple unpretentious little item but the cles works : )

Reactions: p3b