What to stack with love. Voting

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bracelet to stack with my love

1. Small love yg

16 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Love cuff yg

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Van cleef onyx Alhambra

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  1. Hello everyone,

I am looking for a bracelet to stack with my yg love and have narrowed it down to 3 options but can't decide between them or what to get first.
    1-small love yellow gold
    2- yellow gold love cuff
    3- Alhambra black onyx 5 motif van cleef
    Its going to be for daily use but don't mind taking it off sometimes as I will always be wearing the yellow gold love.
    I love the the 3rd option the most as I feel it goes well with my skin colour and it adds a bit of a contrast but I am so worried I won't be able to look after it properly as it's not as durable as the love bracelets. I would love to hear from the people who own the Alhambra and correct me if I am wrong.
    I'll add a few pictures but they are not the best quality. The last photo has all three loves stacked together. Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. I would stack your bracelet with a SM love YG with 6 diamonds
    Adjustments.JPG

seikow and missie1 like this.
  3. I lvoe the VCA and how it contrasts

MooMooVT likes this.
  4. I am in a similar situation to you (already own the classic Love in YG) and would go for the SM Love in YG.

I've been told the cuff is not very popular and most people either go for the SM or classic sizes. I briefly thought about the Vintage Alhambra 5 motif in Onyx (to match my pendant) but prefer to wear a stack I can leave on 24/7, that plus I see more value in the weight of gold in the SM Love bracelet.

missie1 likes this.
  5. I’m not a VCA fan, but gosh, that VCA looks really great on your wrist with the love.

I clearly vote #3

MooMooVT likes this.
  6. I like the small love with the classic. I have a yg classic and rg small love that I wear together and I like the contrast between the metals so it doesn’t just look like ONE thicker bracelet when they are touching.

Another option to consider..... I also own the clash and it’s really pretty and easy to wear. It looks nice stacked with both my loves but would love great stacked with just the classic too. I know this isn’t an option you asked about but figured it’s worth suggesting.

Ultimately these are all beautiful pieces you’re considering and you can’t go wrong!

7. First choice would be the small love followed by the VCA. I think for daily wear, the small Love is more durable and you won't have to baby it as much as the VCA (with the onyx I'd assume you'd have to take it off when showering, cleaning, etc).

8. Hi taya19
    I had the same “dilemma” when I got my classic Love—what to pair it with. I wasn’t sure about committing to, and wearing 24/7 another full-sized Love, so I went with the small Love. It’s great to have the versatility of removing it if I want to keep it simple with one bracelet, but I’ve been wearing it 24/7 lately. As missisa07 said, it’s durable.
    I don’t own any other designer bracelets, but I have fun stacking with various other bracelets by wearing them as a buffer in between the 2 Loves—leather wraps, beads, etc. for a more casual look.
    PC1984 mentioned that the same color gold can look like 1 big cuff when they lay together and I’ve noticed that with mine, too (both yellow gold), but I find they sometimes lay separately and look lovely. My wrist is 15.5cm and I wear 17s.
    Your photo of 2 classics and one small are inspiring me to add a second classic!
    Looking forward to seeing what you decide! They all look great on you!

missie1 likes this.