what to get?

thank you everyone! I decided I will get a Coach bag. I do want something that will last me for a while and even though it's a more pricey, it's worth it. I probably will buy it sometime around February or so because I'm spending most of my money on Christmas presents.

Bag Addict: I guess D&B was more of a phase. Last year, alot of people had them.

Suli: I only like that patten from D&B lol and if it's just a trend, I don't want it..

Noriko and korjiko: I agree Coach bags are cute :smile: and I'm going with coach

chemlex: I like that purse! And I defintely will get a matching wallet. I probably will get something like that :smile:

does anyone have any more suggestions?

I like this one too (Little smaller which I don't mind):

http://www.coach.com/aspx/content/product.aspx?product_no=7300&category_id=553

utopiax0 said:
thanks everyone..
baglady: thanks for clearing that up :smile: I really can't afford much.. and if your coach lasted for 10 years then I'd rather get coach if it's going to last that long.

fayden: thanks, I really do like the first one but as you said, it's mainly for winter..

amanda,serendipity and munchkyn: Thanks, I looked on the site but there isn't a coach outlet thats near me :sad:

I think the quality of all leather Coach bags is phenomenal, especially in black. A little swipe of their leather lotion, and it will look brand new again.

You might want to also look into a Coach sans the logos on it. Subtle is always good and can last longer. My sister and I are both Coach fanatics, and well, we get more wear out of the non-logo ones. They're a little classier in my opinion. A true Coach aficianado can take one look at a non-logo bag and still tell it's Coach. Just food for thought.

charbrowne said:
You might want to also look into a Coach sans the logos on it. Subtle is always good and can last longer. My sister and I are both Coach fanatics, and well, we get more wear out of the non-logo ones. They're a little classier in my opinion. A true Coach aficianado can take one look at a non-logo bag and still tell it's Coach. Just food for thought.

I agree. I think it is true with most bags, IMO.

thank you so much everyone =] I will go and see for myself what they have at the coach we have at our mall and then see wat looks good. I'll tell you guys what I buy as soon as I get it !

If you are bag-stalking to get an idea of what bags you are interested in, I would go to the actual Coach store, since they have the most variety. However, if I was purchasing, I would go to a department store; the actual Coach store never marks down their bags, but department stores will, so try bargain-hunting there.