what to get?? tommorrow!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi chanel gals:heart:
    going to london tommorrow and definetaly getting my self a new chanel:wlae: ...what is ur reccomendation?
    i already have a silver flap ...any suggestions?:graucho:

2. what do you like?
    Hand or shoulder bags?
    Flaps or totes?

I'd recommend a Luxe piece next:yes:

3. How about a wallet?

4. I am dying for the new cruise coco cabas. So . . . if you can find that, I would snatch it up!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

5. hmmmm....goooooooood suggestions..
    thanx girls...:yes:
    i was thinking about the coco cabas but im afraid its a little bet big for my size ..:s
    im not a big bag girl..

any more suggestions girls??
    come on u must have seen something special..:graucho:
    give em to me..

:flowers:

6. You are soooo lucky!! I love London!!! I think you should get something super new and different that virtually nobody will have over here ...get a patent leather timeless classic in like black or white..those are soooo beautiful!!!

7. east west bag or baby coco cabas :kiss:

8. get the dark silver 2.55 reissue...absolultey GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

9. baby cabas khaki!!

10. the new reissues are TDF ..

11. Can you just walk into a store and buy the khaki baby cabas? Anyway, I also vote for something really unique if you're going on vacation!

12. hi girls
    thanx for ur suggestions..but i
    didnt go today...i'll probably go on wednesday..
    still thinking but i dont think that i'll get the cabas..its huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge..
    chloe...i did get the new reissu 255..in dark silver..
    do u think i should wait for valentines collection???

13. soli .. the baby cabas is jussssst perfect ..

im 159 and have the large one :biggrin:

14. soli U GOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTA POST PICS OF THE REISSSUE

15. chloe

i'll try the coco cabas in the boutique but im sure it will hide me behind it:Push:
    as does the spy...its so over powering(i did get the golden one:graucho: told u i went crazy in london:yahoo: ) but sadly,i dont think i look good with it:crybaby:

i'll post pix as soon as i settle things here...still dont have a computer(this is my DH's):supacool: