What to get sis-in-law for her first LV?

Kates

O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
Georgia
www.myspace.com
same thought. with that budget neverfull will be perfect!

i thought of a wallet as an alternative... but i guess wallets are not showy enough as bags =)

and yeah, you are a great sis-in-law!!!!!! she can be really happy! not only you're buying her a designer bag, you also really care and think about it! =)
good luck on deciding!!! ;)[/QUOTE

a wallet would be a good idea...so many decisions!!! :smile:

i am trying to be a good sis in law...:sweatdrop:she and i are so different, but i think this could be something that we "bond" over! thanks for the encouragement!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

potato

Sep 26, 2007
i think the speedy is a classic first LV bag, but if she only carries bags w/ shoulder straps, the neverfull would be the way to go. I tried both the PM and the MM - the MM seemed to big (for me) to be an everyday bag and the PM was just right (again, for me). The only thing i didn't like about the PM was that the shoulder straps weren't long enough. I could put it over my shoulder, but if i was wearing a coat, it def. wouldn't fit. That's why I didn't get it - i didn't like the way it looked on the crook of my arm. But if they come out with a damier azur neverfull i'm def. getting it for the summer!

oh yeah... i'm 5'3'' if that helps at all.