What to get my sister from Tiffany's?

1. It's my sister's first year at college and her birthday is coming up. I want to get her something nice, classic, and appropriate for her age. She's still in that teen, mini skirt state-of-mind so I'm wondering what would be best. I was thinking possibly a Return to Tiffany's bracelet, but I'm worried that she might "grow out of it" too soon. Maybe something from the Tiffany's Hearts?

2. Oh, and my budget is about $250.

3. How about the Return to Tiffanys oval necklace? She will NEVER grow out of that.
    [​IMG]

4. Another view..
    [​IMG]

5. Yeah, I agree. That seems more mature than one of the bracelets.

6. What about a ring or one of the elsa pendant necklaces? those are in the mid, late one hundreds. Like the open tear drop or the starfish? I like the tiffany hearts idea as well.

7. you're so sweet to get your sister a gift......my current personal tiffany silver favorites are this elsa peretti bean necklace which looks super cute on all ages ($165)

[​IMG]

and this frank gehry torque necklace ($250) which might not look like much online but looks great on...it has a lot of dimension to it and this girl i know who's about your sister's age wears it everyday and it looks amazing on her

[​IMG]

8. I agree with JC the bean necklace is super cute! I have the return to tiffany bracelet that you mentioned and although I love it (as I love anything from that store) I have out grown it and I rarely wear it anymore.

9. I just purchased a Return To Tifany bracelet this weekend and I am 34, so I don't feel that it is something that she would outgrow anytime soon, but I suppose that it may be a matter of opinion (?).

10. The Frank Ghery and elsa peretti lines have more of a more mature design to them. Like an older appeal. IMO

11. Thanks all! I think I may go with the Elsa Peretti bean necklace and then maybe get her something smaller from Arden B. or Coach. Thanks for the advice!

12. If she had pierced ears I would get her the silver cushion hoops.
    Hoops are always in style and these ones are a little bit young and funky but still elegant.
    They are $330 I think.

13. I prefer the gold pieces for the Beans. They are solid (not hollow) and do not tarnish. There is also a platinum version if u like the silver color. And the prices for the gold beans are not that high. They will last forever. Personally I find the mini-bean more subtle and more suitable for everyday wear.

I personally do not enjoy finding my jewelleries turning grey and I also feel the markup for the silver pieces is ridiculous.

14. Actually, the silver bean is in the 900s. The black lacquer one is $195 I believe..

15. I love the elsa peretti bean necklace..I dont think she could ever grow out of that. its simple, elegant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice